Sculpting your body and muscles with EMSCULPT
Advancements in body contouring technologies have led to the development of safe and effective non-surgical procedures that can help you get rid of stubborn fat pockets and create a sculpted figure. EmSculpt is one of the leading body contouring treatments that do not involve any cuts, incisions, needles, or medications.
What is EMSCULPT?
EMSCULPT is FDA-cleared for the strengthening, toning and firming of the abdomen and buttocks. The game-changing technology helps fit patients achieve next-level, abdominal contouring results and increases the strength and stamina of the gluteal region to help athletic patients take the shape and tone of their buttocks to the next level.
Utilizing HIFEM® technology, EMSCULPT offers a first-of-its-kind application with a unique magnetic field which penetrates through skin to deliver almost 20,000 muscular contractions per 30 minute session to impact muscle, as well as fat. Once penetrated, the energy induces supramaximal muscle contractions accompanied by a rapid metabolic reaction in fat cells to not only strengthen and build muscle, but also to reduce fat. This is the ONLY technology that builds muscle and burns fat simultaneously, all while leaving the surrounding tissues unaffected.
Tested in seven unique clinical studies1,2,3,4,5,6,7 utilizing all four established methods of evaluation, including MRI, CT, Ultrasound and Histology, EMSCULPT addressed both the abdomen and buttocks and delivered consistent results in muscle gain and fat loss:
- 19% reduction in subcutaneous abdominal fat2,3
- 16% increase in muscle mass2,3
- Average waist reduction of 4.4cm5
- 96% satisfaction with treatment results5
How Effective Is EMSCULPT with weight loss?
EMSCULPT provides dramatic results in muscle growth and fat loss. Participants experience a more slim and muscular target area without laxity in the skin. EMSCULPT provides an average fat loss of 15% and average muscle growth of 16% in the target area.
Most users are satisfied with the treatment, and you may begin to see results after your first session. The fat loss and muscle growth from the sculpting look natural because the change occurs over several sessions spaced one week apart.
EMSCULPT does not require any surgery or invasive procedures to provide dramatic results. The treatment is quick and effective for both men and women. A single session takes only 30 minutes.
How long does EMSCULPT last?
While the fat loss from EMSCULPT can be permanent, the muscle effects typically last around six months or longer. It is recommended that patients get a series of 4 – 8 initial treatments, scheduled 2 – 3 days apart.
EMSCULPT vs Coolsculpting
Cosmetic results with CoolSculpting may significantly differ from those of EMSCULPT, and in fact, the comparison may not be appropriate. If you are looking for a more ripped or shredded look (provided you are already lean), you could achieve your goals in a better way with EMSCULPT.
However, if you are bothered by excess fat tissue deposits in certain areas where the rolls of fat are “pinchable,” you may choose CoolSculpting fat reduction treatment. However, like most patients, you might fall somewhere between these two extremes. Therefore, your med spa treatment provider will be the best judge on which procedure will work best for you.
Questions? Book a Consultation Now.
Contact Houston / Webster, Texas Plastic Surgeon Shitel D. Patel, MD at Lift Plastic Surgery.
Serving patients in Houston Texas, Webster, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Memorial Close In, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods and all other surrounding Greater Houston, Texas communities and more.
2018 BTL Group of Companies. All rights reserved. BTL®, EMSCULPT® and HIFEM® are registered trademarks in the United States of America, the European Union and/or other countries.
1–6 Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Lasers in Surgery and Medicine, 2018 Dallas TX. 7 Data on file.
- Kent D, Jacob C. Computed tomography (CT) based evidence of simultaneous changes in human adipose and muscle tissues following a High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Field (HIFEM) application: a new method for non-invasive body sculpting.
- Kinney B, Lozanova P. High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) therapy evaluated by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): Safety and efficacy study of a dual tissue effect based non-invasive abdominal body shaping.
- Katz B., Bard R., Goldfarb R., Shiloh A., Kenolova D. Changes in subcutaneous abdominal fat thickness following High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic (HIFEM) field treatments: A multi center ultrasound study.
- Weiss R, Bernardy J. Induction of fat apoptosis by a non-thermal device: safety and mechanism of action of non-invasive HIFEM technology evaluated in a histological porcine model.
- Jacob C., Paskova K. A novel non-invasive technology based on simultaneous induction of changes in adipose and muscle tissues: Safety and efficacy of a high intensity focused electro-magnetic field device used for abdominal body shaping.
- Busso M., Denkova R. Efficacy of High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic field therapy when used for non-invasive buttocks augmentation and lifting: A clinical study.
- Jacob C., Kinney B., Chilukuri S., McCoy et al. High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic technology (HIFEM) for non-invasive buttocks lifting and toning of gluteal muscles:
A multi-center efficacy and safety study.