Brazilian butt lift plastic surgery is a safe and effective procedure to improve the buttock’s contours and offer the rear a more appealing, fuller appearance.
At the time of the pre-operative consultation, the surgeon will explain all facets of the Brazilian butt lift to the patient.
Certain surgeons may choose to present the Brazilian butt lift before and after images to patients during the pre-operative consultation, which enables the patient to develop reasonable expectations from the buttock augmentation surgery.
In addition, these images help create an environment of trust and transparency between the patient and the surgeon. If the patient understands the potential outcomes of the Brazilian butt lift, it allows them to make judicious choices about the procedure.
BBL vs. EMSCULPT Procedures
Visual Proof for Prospective Patients
The surgeon can help a new patient feel more reassured about the procedure and its potential results by showcasing Brazilian butt lift before and after pictures.
Patients can understand the extent to which Brazilian butt lift can improve their posterior upon viewing before and after pictures of the butt enhancement procedure. This enables them to make a well-considered choice about the procedure.
A majority of patients understand that if Brazilian buttock lift cosmetic surgery has effectively enhanced the butt appearance of previous patients, it can potentially do the same for them as well. Brazilian butt lift before and after images enable the patient and surgeon to develop a relationship based on trust and transparency.
A Picture is worth a Thousand Words
Images can convey the true story much more effectively than words ever can. This holds true for Brazilian butt lift before and after pictures and this website has one picture after another for this particular surgery.
In addition, this is the digital age. Gone are the days when we had to rely on some vague brochure that created more questions than it answered. Digital pictures offer a clarity that the ancients only dreamed of and you can see these images from your own lazy chair all the to your office break room using a device you most likely already own.
Regardless of the photos, the cosmetic surgeon will explain each aspect of the procedure to the patient to help them develop realistic expectations from the procedure. But words can often be difficult to understand, open to interpretation, or simply unbelievable.
On the other hand, Brazilian butt lift before and after pictures create a strong and compelling visual effect. Images are not affected by the barriers of language and present the real tale. But the plastic surgeon must ensure that these images have not been modified or photo-shopped in any manner as such images can mislead the patient.
The saying “A picture is worth more than a thousand words” certainly holds true in the case of Brazilian butt lift before and after pictures. And as just stated, nothing offers more clarity than a digital image because you an expand them and xoom in which is a testament to all the technological breakthroughs which have occurred in the past few decades.
How to Review Before-and-After Photos in Plastic Surgery
Reviewing before-and-after photographs is a great way to get a feel for a surgeon’s skills and sense of aesthetics about a specific cosmetic procedure. Although these photos are abundant online, reviewing them in person at the surgeon’s office is more desirable because of these three reasons:
- The majority of patients do not allow their before-and-after images to be posted online, but usually allow them to be reviewed in person at the surgeon’s office.
- You can pick out images of patients who have the same age, gender, body type, and cosmetic concerns as you.
- You can directly ask questions to your surgeon immediately after you review the photographs.
What to Look for in Before and After Photographs
Not all before and after photographs are created equal. Here are the crucial things to consider when reviewing images to help you find an experienced surgeon who is not only skilled but also pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Ask for photographs of previous patients who are the same age, gender, ethnicity, body type, and build as you. By doing so, you will be able to visualize how you will look after surgery.
- Check for symmetry, not perfection, in the after photos. Expecting perfection following plastic surgery is impossible. Instead, it pays to check for balance in both breasts, arms, eyes, cheeks, or hips.
- Look for consistency in the pose and lighting of the photographs. The presence of inconsistencies is an indicator that the surgeon has something to hide or is not fully confident in his or her skills.
- Examine the after photographs for scars. There is no such thing as a scar-free cosmetic procedure but a good plastic surgeon can make a scar appear as inconspicuous as possible.
- Go with your gut. Ask yourself if you generally like how the after photograph looks.
Questions? Book a Consultation Now.
Contact Houston, Texas Plastic Surgeons Shitel D. Patel, MD and Tuan A. Truong, MD, FACS, FAAP:
Serving patients in Greater Houston Texas, including but not limited to Webster, The Woodlands, Sugar Land, Katy, Friendswood, Pearland, League City, Richmond, Spring, Humble, Kingwood, Stafford, Cypress, Fulshear, Missouri City, River Oaks, Piney Point, Hunters Creek, Bunker Hill, Southside Place, Afton Oaks, Tanglewood, Crestwoods, West University Place, Southside Place, Woodland Heights, Hyde Park, Timbergrove, Montrose, and all other surrounding communities.